Scientific evidence contradicts findings and assumptions of Canadian Safety Panel 6 (Martin Pall)
Microwaves act through voltage-gated calcium channel activation to induce biological impacts at non-thermal levels, supporting a paradigm shift for microwave/lower frequency electromagnetic field action – Martin Pall
- EMFs act via stimulation of voltage gated calcium channels (VGCCs)
- Three other types of observations that contradict the assumptions of current safety standards
- The properties of VGCCs and other voltage-gated ion channels may make them uniquely susceptible to low intensity MF activation
- Canadian Royal Society Expert Panel Report on radio frequency fields
- What is in the report?
- Genotoxicity of non-thermal microwave exposures: examples of”inconsistency?
- Karl Popper and how to assess scientific evidence
- Some other aspects
- Cataract formation as claimed effects of microwave-caused heating
- Summary of the report
- How VGCC activation by microwave/ RF exposure can produce a variety of important biological responses
- Biologically-based EMF safety standards
- Brief overview