THIS IS THE NEW OFFICIAL CITIZENS FOR SAFE TECHNOLOGY WEBSITE!
Excuse any bumps along the way as we transition
from the previous service provider. Please report broken links here
- Smart Meter Moratorium & Opt Out – List of Communities so far - Cities requesting Smart Meter Moratorium and / or Opt Out CURRENT Tally : 59 A growing number of responsive and proactive B.C. Municipal and City Councils are passing motions for moratoriums on mandatory installation of B.C. Hydro’s wireless “Smart” Meters : “According to Bill 23-2008 of the British Columbia Public Health Act, section 83 (1), a municipality must take action [...]
- BC Cities Opposing Smart Meters - A tally of BC Municipalities and City Councils that are passing motions for moratoriums on mandatory installations of BC Hydro Smart Meters.
- Dr. Johansson Scientific Studies information - Now that Dr. Johansson is retiring, he has shared some of his studies that many have not seen before. 15 Studies showing “remarkable” changes in the skin and other effects from EMF and RF by Olle Johansson – 1990 to 2001: Marg Friesen from Manitoba has taken on the mighty task of cataloguing the many peer-reviewed studies that the industry, [...]
- Dr. Samuel Milham: Smart meters are a public health hazard - Testimony given by Dr. Sam Milham about the various ways smeters pose public health risks. “Dr. Samuel Milham: “Smart meters are a public health hazard.” “Because it is at the front end of a building’s wiring, the dirty electricity from the smart meter’s SMPS has a gateway into that building’s wiring, and also into the earth via the house [...]
- What are OUR RIGHTS? - A comment from Nikki in Nova Scotia “I am extremely electro-sensitive and especially around WI-FI. I traveled across Canada this past year on the VIA train and got into a conversation with one of the train employees and he was saying how he hopes that VIA doesn’t get WI-FI on the train because people will miss the whole point of [...]